Last Update: 10/28/2015
Comment on this page.
Flight Procedures Specialist for the FAA
- B.S. Commercial Aviation - University of North Dakota-1998
- M.S. Aviation - University of North Dakota - 2009
- 1998 - 2000 - Horizon Airlines. Dash-8 First Officer
- 2000 - 2001 - United Airlines Boeing 727 First Officer
- 2004 - 2007 - Intel Air Shuttle Group. EMB 145 Pilot & fuel analyst
- 2007 - 2009 - United Airlines. Airbus A320 First Officer.
- 2009 - Present - Lockheed Martin. Flight Procedures Specialist for the FAA
- Contract Support to the FAA's national Flight Procedures Group.
- Provide Pilot related technical expertise to the Western Flight Procedures office on the practical effects of FAA order 8250.3B (Terminal Instrument Procedures Development), order 8250.52 (RNP SAAAR), and other TERPS/flight related material.
- Evaluate the effect of existing and proposed obstructions on terminal and en-route operations including instrument approaches.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Managed Intel's Fuel program to include project initiation, planning, and implementation
- 2006 Intel Air Shuttle Employee of the Year
- Thesis researched the effects of boredom on automation complacency in modern airline pilots