Last Update: 10/28/2015
Comment on this page.
Horizon Air Pilot
- M.S. Aviation Management, University of North Dakota
- B.S. commercial Aviation, University of North Dakota
- DePaul University 2 years Finance
- Horizon Air Line Pilot
- UND Flight Instructor
- ABN Amro Assistant Vice President - Commodities trading
- Responsible for performing Pilot-Flying and Pilot-Not-Flying duties on scheduled routes in Canadair 700 aircraft (CRJ-700)
- Consistently demonstrate mastery of aircraft, systems, and operations.
- Conduct pre-flight aircraft inspections.
- Maintain appropriate supplies and equipment on board the aircraft.
- Be knowledgeable about and adhere to all company and FAA regulations.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers and crew.
- Utilize CRM in all aspects of flight and passenger operations.
- Development of business model for fuel hedging
Awards and Accomplishments
- Donald I. Smith Aerospace Young Scholar Endowment, 2002
- Graduated Suma cum Laude, 2001 & 2004
- UND Aviation Safety Association Vice President, 2000-2001
- Cessna Scholarship recipient, 2000
- Youngest ever Assistant Vice President at ABM AMRO